Dental Careers in Toronto
Looking for a dental career in Toronto? Join the Capitol Dentistry team.
Current Open Positions
Dental Hygienist - Capitol Dentistry
Capitol Dentistry is a comprehensive dental office that has been serving the North Toronto community for over 25 years! Our newly renovated dental practice has been completely designed with our patients at the top of our minds. We pride ourselves on our commitment to our patients and providing them with great customer service. Capitol Dentistry provides a wide range of services including general dentistry, orthodontics, oral surgery, periodontics, or sedation.
We pride ourselves on providing quality dental care and 4.8 stars on Google reviews, evidence of our exceptional patient service, commitment to continuous learning, and innovative technology.
Additionally, through working within the dentalcorp network, you will have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from some of the industry’s leading clinicians and have greater access to the advanced treatment technologies and training & development, and support.
Our practice is conveniently located at Yonge-Eglinton in North Toronto, within walking distance of Eglinton TTC station.
- Tuesdays - 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Wednesdays - 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
- *If interested in more hours, Thursdays may be offered in the future
Benefits of Joining Our Team:
- Competitive compensation
- Total rewards package that offers discounts on many services and activities including an exclusive corporate gym membership program; reduced rates on home and auto insurance; unlimited access to a variety of discounted entertainment, hotels, products, services and so much more!
- Employee and Family Assistance Program (EFAP) that connects team members and their families with complimentary, confidential, short-term counseling and advisory services
- Career development to grow and evolve as a dental professional on your individual career path, including access to industry-leading continuing education
- Attend social and CE events to network with dental professionals in your community
- Work-life balance and flexibility
- Access to modernized technology to provide optimal oral care to patients
- Appropriately assess, plan, implement and evaluate services for patient care
- Perform all aspects of clinical preventative hygiene services including scaling, root planning, polishing, topical fluoride, pit and fissure sealants and whitening to patients
- Serve as an oral health educator by introducing new preventative techniques and counselling
- Establish and retain patient loyalty by delivering a tailored experience based on the patients’ expectations, while consistently maintaining ethical and professional behaviour
- Successful completion of a Dental Hygiene Diploma or Hygiene Degree program
- Registered as a Dental Hygienists and in good standing with provincial licensing requirements
- Valid CPR certification
Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants will be contacted. Job applicants with a disability who require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process can contact our Talent Team at 416-558-8338. Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis and your request will be responded to as soon as possible.
Submit your resume to be notified about future openings in your area.
From Our Dental Team
Our team of dental professionals is dedicated to caring for the smiles of patients in the Toronto community. We welcome you to join our team.
Why work at Capitol Dentistry?
Capitol Dentistry is proud to be an active member of the Toronto community, and strives to provide exceptional oral health care for individuals and families.
Our team is committed to clinical excellence and aims to create a positive patient experience. We care for our people and seek, as a team, to provide comprehensive dentistry to our patients.